Small in space and time, but big in tee shirt dimensions. Go everywhere in the Big Tee, or stay in bed and mind travel. Rugged 10 oz. Jungmaven jersey gets better with each wash and lasts lifetimes.
David is 6'1 and wearing a size 1.
- Roomy, boxy drape with side cut-out at hemline
- Back hem falls slightly lower than front
- Heavy-weight 10 oz Jersey – 55% Hemp | 45% Organic Cotton
- Sized 1, 2, and 3
- Unisex style.
• Jungmaven Clothing is made in the USA with Quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, our bedding and hemp socks are currently made in China. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
• Our rich unique garment-dye process creates subtle variations and brings out the texture more with every wash so no shirt is exactly alike. Jungmaven tees form to the way you live and move in them. They get better with age.
• Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
• Avoid washing 100% hemp products with towels (will cause abrasion and pilling) or garments with zippers (they may snag the fabric)