The Heavy Canvas Flap Pant features a slim straight leg, welted paratrooper pocket, and double hem.
The shape offers a traditional and flattering slim straight fit, taken from a vintage pair of paratroopers pants, and the double hem feature makes for a clean cuff.
The paratrooper pocket is a detail that can be tucked in for a clean look or left out - like a modified cargo pocket.
The heavy canvas is a dense weave that was garment-dyed for a nice tone.
- Made responsibly in India
- Fabric: This fabric was designed and milled exclusively for Corridor by the Original Madras Trading Company, a 100-year-old textile and shirt maker.
- Tailoring: The trousers were sewn responsibly by the good people and tailors at the Original Madras Trading Company in Madras (Chennai), India.
- Model Measurements - 6'2" x 190lb wearing a 32
- Factory Certifications: (ISO-9001) and (SA 8000).